If you are thinking of booking a wigwam at Pot a Doodle Do please take the time to read all the information provided on amenities and services that will help your stay become one of your most memorable. We like to help our guests-new or returning- so if you need any further information from us please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or telephone.
Here are our booking conditions, together with other information to assist you in planning your holiday at Pot a Doodle Do. Please contact us if you have a question or would prefer to make your booking by telephone. Our prices and availability can be viewed online. Payment in full is required on all bookings. We do not take provisional bookings so please do not make a booking unless you are in the position to honour it. In the event of cancellation we do not give refunds on any bookings made at our site. However should more than 48 hours notice be given we will offer an alternative date suitable to you should we have availability. It is our clients responsibility to get to Pot a Doodle Do for the booking whatever weather conditions prevail.
COVID 19 – In the event of the Government authorising another lock down, we will bank your booking to be used within a 12 month period.
CHECK IN – Our check in procedure is now contactless. Your key will be in the door of your allocated wigwam. An email will be sent to you prior to your arrival which will fully explain the check in procedure. Please make sure you read carefully.
CHECK OUT - is 10 a.m. prompt on the day of departure. Please return your key to the reception on departure.
Pets are only allowed in wigwams 5-12 and there is a limit of 2 small dogs per wigwam. All dogs must be kept on leads at all times. Whilst we employ cleaners, guests are expected to leave the wigwam in a neat and tidy fashion. No rubbish is to be left in the wigwams. No food is to be left in the fridges. Any items left behind in a wigwam must be claimed within two weeks of departure. If relevant, postage and packing charges for the return of the goods will apply. We reserve the right to charge to the credit/debit card details given on booking, an additional fee should the wigwam be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the wigwam or the furnishings therein. Smoking is not permitted in any of the wigwams, BBQ huts or communal areas.
Camp fires and BBQ huts must be pre-booked prior to arrival. Please note that for safety reasons all camp fires will be uplifted on a daily basis. Should you wish another camp fire for the following evening this must be booked in the shop. You are not permitted to bring your own firepit. Only briquettes supplied by us are to be burnt on the fire. You are not permitted to burn branches, debris or other items you may see around the farmstead. Disposable BBQ's are not permitted on site. We reserve the right to charge to the credit/debit card details given on booking for failure to adhere to this term and cause damage to the property or the surrounding grass.
We are a Low Noise Policy Site. Please consider other guests and keep the noise levels to a minimum especially after 10.00 p.m. No outside music to be played after 10 p.m.
You are strongly advised to have some form of travel insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday. Please therefore protect your position with some form of cover.
1. All Bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking. Our tariff covers you for the amount of people and or dogs you booked in at the time of booking. Should you wish to bring more guests this must be agreed with the site prior to arrival.
2. In the event of cancellations we do not give refunds on any bookings made at or site. However should 48 hours notice be given we will offer an alternative date suitable to you should we have availability. Alternative dates if available will be offered for up to six months from the cancelled date. In the event of rebooking the client is liable to a £20 admin fee. You are strongly advised to take out some form of travel insurance to protect your position in the event that you are compelled to cancel your holiday. This term does not apply to any bookings made using vouchers from Wowcher, Buy a Gift or Red Letter Day. These bookings once made cannot be refunded or amended.
3. Arrival time is from 3 p.m. A member of staff will be at Pot a Doodle Do until 4pm to greet and check guests in. Reception closes at 4pm and guests arriving after this time have to locate their own wigwam. The keys can be collected from the ‘Late arrivals box’ which is situated on the communal area door. An arrivals list will be on the main entrance gate and also adjacent to the key box. Check out is 10 a.m. on the day of departure where all keys must be returned to reception.
4. We regret that in the event of a guest leaving early for whatever reason , no refunds will be given. It is the client’s responsibility to get to Pot a Doodle Do whatever weather conditions prevail and should you leave early due to adverse weather conditions whilst on site no refunds will be given.
5. Pot a Doodle Do may run special offers from time to time. These offers do not apply to existing bookings taken at an earlier date when regular tariff still applied. We are unable to move or change existing bookings to Special Offer dates once made.
6. Whilst we employ cleaners, guests are expected to leave the wigwam in a clean, neat and tidy fashion. No rubbish is to be left in the wigwam or surrounding areas. No food is to be left in the fridges. We reserve the right to charge to the card details given on booking an additional fee should the wigwam be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the wigwam or surrounding area.
7. Any items left in the wigwam must be claimed within two weeks of departure. We do not post out any items left on the premises.
8. We do not accept any bookings from unaccompanied adults ages 25 and under. We are a peaceful quiet site ideal for relaxing- not a party site.
9. We have 8 wigwams, 5-12 which we allocate to pet owners. Well behaved dogs are welcome to stay in these wigwams but must be booked in and paid for at £8 per dog per night. All dogs must be kept on leads at all times and you must clean up after your dog, Dogs are not to be left unattended at any time. Dogs are the responsibility of their owners and must be looked after and cleaned up after at all times. No dogs are allowed in the Yurts. Dogs are NOT allowed in the play area at any time.
10. Campfires- Only our fire pits are allowed on site. You are not permitted to bring your own fire nor are you permitted to bring your own wood to the site. You are not permitted to burn branches and any other debris you may find on site. This is the property of the site owner.
11. Use of the BBQ huts are at the discretion of the owner and must be booked and paid for. You are responsible for the hut whilst using it and it must be left in a clean state after use and all rubbish removed to the bins.
12. We do not allow disposable BBQs on our site. Please therefore do not bring them to our site. Should this term not be adhered to then we are at liberty to charge to the card details given on booking any charges relating to any damage caused to our grass or flagstones with disposable BBQs.
13. Please drive slowly around the site. This is for Health and Safety reasons as there maybe children and dogs on site.
14. Your children are your responsibility. Children must be accompanied to the kitchen and shower block areas. Please be aware of where your children are and what they are doing. All children must vacate the play area by 9 p.m. at the latest and they must be back at your wigwam by that time.
The owners of the park are absolved of all liabilities for accidents, loss or damage to guests’ personal property.
The owners of the park reserve the right to ask guests not observing these terms and conditions to leave the park without refunds and with immediate effect.
It is expected that all visitors have read and understood these terms and conditions prior to arrival at our site.
Group Bookings Terms and Conditions
It is essential that the entire group is aware of the following terms and conditions. The person making the booking is responsible for ensuring that all their party is aware of our Terms and Conditions and that they are adhered to.
Please note that if the group does not adhere to our terms and conditions you will be asked to leave without any refunds.
Please note that the following Terms and Conditions are to be upheld in addition to our usual Terms and Conditions.
1. As a Group Booking all monies must be paid in advance. The group’s organiser is responsible for collecting all monies due to secure the booking.
2. All parties attending must check in and collect their keys.
3. Only guests originally booked are permitted to stay on site. Any other guests will be allowed on site at the owner’s discretion.
4. Music is permitted on site at a low noise level until 10 p.m. when you are asked to switch all music off as we are a low noise policy site.
5. You are not permitted to bring your own camp fire. Only fire pits provided by the site are permitted. We provide you with a fire pit, lighters and briquettes and nothing else is permitted to be burnt on site. Therefore do not bring your own logs and do not burn branches or other bits of wood found on site. Any breach of these rules will result in us confiscating your fire pit and charging you to dispose of any charred logs.
6. Please be considerate of your neighbours whilst staying on site. Noise levels must be kept to a minimum after 10 p.m. We are a low noise campsite and if anyone does not adhere to this rule you will be asked to leave without any refunds.
7. Your children are your responsibility and must be kept under control at all times. The play park closes at 9 p.m. and we ask that all children are back at your wigwams by this time. If there is excessive noise in the play area earlier than this then we reserve the right to close the play area earlier.
8. We are a quiet peaceful site and ask that you respect our terms and conditions regarding noise levels.
9. All rubbish must be taken to the communal bins at the entrance to the site. No rubbish is to be left in the wigwams or on the decking. No food to be left in the fridges. We reserve the right to charge to the credit/debit card details given on booking an additional fee should the wigwam be left in an unsatisfactory condition or if there is any damage to the wigwam, its furnishing or the outside area.
10. If you are bringing dogs with you they must be kept on leads at all times.
11. We reserve the right to ask any group to leave the site without refunds should these terms and conditions not be adhered to.